The Bax Aura by Bio Veda
The Bax Aura System is a complete program to help reduce the body's negative reaction to allergens. We commonly see patients with negative reactions to to:
• Food allergies
• Pollen, Trees and Flowers allergies
• Detergents and Chemical allergies
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Digestive Problems (Indigestion/Bloating)
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
• Chronic/Recurring Conditions
You're not alone! Over 50 Million Americans are suffering from these and many other conditions. Relief is now available with the Bax Aura in Columbus Ohio!
These conditions are at epidemic proportions due to high levels of pollution, pesticide use, processed foods and many other factors. They're proven to have cumulative effect on a person's immune system, eventually resulting in more serious and long-term health problems.
Our office in the Columbus Ohio Area now provides diagnosis and treatment with the BAX-AURA is an FDA cleared and patented system to identify and eliminate the cause of your condition.
The Bax Aura provides pain-free, needle-free relief for all ages! Take the first step and end your suffering today! Diagnosis and treatment with the Bax Auratakes only minutes and the results are long-lasting.
FAQ's: Q: What is NSRT an acronym for? A: NSRT is the acronym for Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy.
Q: What is NSRT or Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy? A: Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy is the practice of determining which environmental and food substances cause physiological stress and then conditioning the patient to react neutrally to those substances during real world exposure. The four key principles of NSRT are:
1. Stress causes or exacerbates 80-85% of all human illness according to the AMA
2. A reduction in physiological stress caused by environmental substances can alleviate many of the symptomatic expressions you may experience in your daily life.
3. The brain creates associations between environmental substances we ingest, breath and touch. Some of these associations are inappropriate and trigger the symptoms your patients may be experiencing.
4. If these associations can be broken, by introducing a positive stimulus in conjunction with the specific stress inducing substance, patient symptoms may be reduced or eliminated.
Q: What is the basis or foundation for NSRT? A: NSRT combines (3) core components of holistic medicine and modern computerized technology to create a novel and unique therapeutic modality.
• Acupuncture Acupuncture is a form of 5000 year old Chinese medicine that is based on the flow of energy along meridians in the body or what we refer to today as the body’s energetic system. The meridian energy flow or chi carries information about the body’s internal organs that can be utilized in assessment of organ function, system function, metabolism, general stasis and even the reactive nature of the body to specific environmental substances.
Q: How does NSRT utilize the principles of acupuncture?
A: NSRT utilizes a biofeedback based methodology to perform meridian and energy stress assessment (MESA) much the same way an EKG would measure heart rate. Sensors are placed on several of the body’s key meridians allowing our devices such as the BAX AURA to detect increases in neurological stress as a result of environmental substance exposure. The assessment process used in NSRT is a fully automated, computerized and objective method of measuring the same types of organ and system function performed by acupuncturists for 5000 years. What makes this revolutionary is, the NSRT assessment process takes less than 15 minutes, requires no needles, is safe for all ages and is completely non-invasive.
Homeopathy is a 300 year old medical discipline developed in Germany. Homeopathic medicine is based on the theory that “like cures like”. Homeopathic medicine suggests that a dilution of the substance can allow the body to build up a tolerance or resistance and allow the body to heal itself. Q: How does NSRT incorporate homeopathy into the therapeutic procedure?
A: NSRT incorporates low level light therapy (LLLT) to induct homeopathic frequencies that the brain can interpret in the same manner it would interpret the physical substance itself. During assessment, NSRT introduces a homeopathic digital frequency for thousands of substances, measures the stress response and then records the neurological response to each.
• Applied Kinesiology
Applied Kinesiology (AK) is a form of complimentary alternative medicine that utilizes muscle testing as a primary feedback mechanism to examine how a person’s body is functioning. Applied Kinesiology is a form of neurological evaluation that uses muscle tests to monitor a physiological response to physical, chemical or a mental stimulus. The belief is that when a person experiences poor health, it is due to imbalance in the body’s physical, chemical or mental state. AK is a practice that has been in existence for nearly 50 years and is practiced by many chiropractors in the US, Canada and Europe. AK is limited because it is considered to be highly subjective in nature, extremely time consuming and dependent upon the training and acumen of the physician.
Q: What is EDS or Electrodermal Screening? A: EDS is an assessment technique that measures electrical resistance and polarization at the acupuncture points and meridians. Through safe, skin-level measurements, it is possible to analyze the bio-energy and bio-information produced by all of the body’s internal organs and systems. EDS is an acceptable form of biofeedback.
Q: What makes NSRT novel and unique from standard EDS tests? A: The therapeutic aspect of the technology is brand new. EDS has existed for nearly 40 years however the concept of conditioning the patient using low level light therapy emitting homeopathic digital frequencies is proprietary to BioVeda Technologies and BioVeda Health and Wellness Centers.
To schedule a consultation on the Bax Aura system in the Columbus Ohio Area call 614-436-3870